Scroll down to apply. Update 1/11/2022: Flourish Homes is currently full. Waiting list is up to 2 months. Flourish Homes is not an emergency shelter. Applications may take up to two weeks to process.
If you need immediate assistance, contact 211 /.https://csctulsa.org/211eok/.
Online applications are confidential.
Our Commitment to You
- Welcome you into a safe, affordable home
- Provide you with a shared bedroom with another resident
- We will make sure you have food and even teach you to cook
- Assist you with “adulting” skills
- Teach you how to manage money
- Teach you job skills like resume writing and interviewing
- Get you any necessary work clothes and a nice interview outfit
- Help you with obtaining your education
- Provide a computer lab and printer
- Take you on fun outings and experiences
- Offer a supportive environment
- Help you find counseling to help you work through any hurts and hang ups
- Teach you relationship skills
- Teach nutrition and offer health guidance
- Direct you to resources to help with health and dental needs
- Teach you how to navigate the bus system and/or get your license
- Start you on a savings account (to be used for first deposit on your own place when you graduate the program)
- Allow you to keep your own vehicle at Flourish and/or help you get a car with the money and beyond the 1st deposit savings
- Assign safe, background checked, mentors
- Maintain an environment to help you grow spiritually
- Emancipated (aged out from Foster Care) or vulnerable- examples include but are not limited to: homeless, missing critical supports, finishing parole, successfully completed rehabilitation program but going back to former environment is unhealthy or not safe.
- Aged 18-25 unless emancipated at 17
- Able to pass a clean drug screen test and have a negative pregnancy test
- Can manage mental health issues with medication and outpatient treatment
- Completed admission application and interview
- Must demonstrate a desire to make positive life choices and be motivated to attend High School or complete GED programs, college or vocational training and work part-time (14-20 hours if in part time school OR 8-12 hours if in full time school) and be willing to participate in all Flourish required sessions (worship, Bible classes and life skills)
- All participants will sign a contractual agreement that will detail what is expected from participants and what they can expect to receive from Flourish Homes. They will also receive our Code of Conduct.